Blue Bahia Granite Slabs You Need to Know
We are the top supplier of Blue Bahia Stone in China
Quarried from Brazil, Blue Bahia Granite is also called Azul Bahia Granite. This stone has a blue background color, mixed with white and brown colors, and has some small black spots.
It is popularly used for flooring, wall cladding, kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops, tub surround. Because of its good stone structure, it can be used for indoor and outdoor decoration. The building decorated with it looks gorgeous. It is a high-end building material.
It is difficult to take real photos of this blue stone. From the pictures of the slabs, it looks not very blue, but actually, it is very blue, you can find it from the close-up pictures.
We have over 2000 sqm 2cm thick polished slabs in stock, they are of different quality, can meet your different requirements, share us with your pictures, and we can find the ideal one for you. We also have blocks in stock, they can be cut for other thicknesses as the customer’s request.
How to distinguish the quality of Blue Bahia Granite
- The most important is whether is blue enough or not.
- How many parti-colors it contains.
- Whether it has crack lines or not. For the same stone, some factories can make it without touching feeling, some will have, so the processing ability of the factory is also important.
- Also depend which veins style you would like.
What are the differences between Blue Bahia granite, Azul Macaubas Quartzite, Blue Sodalite Stone, Azul Infinito Granite?
- Blue Bahia and Azul Infinito are natural granite.
- Azul Macaubas is a natural quartzite and Blue Sodalite is celestite stone.
- Blue Sodalite is a kind of precious stone, the others are semi-precious stones. The price of blue sodalite stone is very expensive and unacceptable for most customers, so it is usually sliced into two piece from one slab and composited with other materials normally, such as 5mm thick blue sodalite stone composite with 15mm granite, this can low down the cost.
- Azul Macaubas takes second place, then Blue Bahia, the Azul Infinito is the cheapest one, but its blue color is a little darker, Blue Bahia color is light.
- To sum up, Blue Bahia is the best choice both for color and price, if you want to use the blue color stone to decorate your house and for commercial projects.
How we do the project with blue Bahia granite?
- Scan the slabs to get every piece of slab pictures, then we can make the preinstallation picture by a computer.
- Cut to sizes according to the cutting plan as prepared and confirmed with the customer.
- Dry laying of the tiles, make sure the exact same looking as preinstallation plan, to save our customer time when installation.
- Finish the processing jobs like: mitred edge, chamfered edge polishing, grooved surface for anti-slip effect, backside with steel bar reinforcement, etc.
- Strong wood crate + wood bundle packing, with 5 sides 3 ply sheets reinforced to avoid chips.
|Item No.:||Fulei Stone-JHGR66|
|Surface Finished:||Polished, Honed, Flamed, etc|
|Gangsaw Slab:||(2200-3200)mm X (1000-2000)mm X (18-30)mm|
|Cut to tile:||305×305mm(12″×12″), 305×610mm(12″×24″)
457×457mm(18″×18″), 610×610mm(24″×24″), or custom sizes
|Countertop:||96″x26″, 108″x26″, 72″x36″, 72″x36″, 96″x16 ” etc
customized design is available.
|Vanity top:||25″x22″, 36″x22″, 37″x22″, 49″x22″, 61″x22″ etc
customized design is available.
|Table top:||Square or round, the size as your drawing|
|Project Decoration:||Commercial building, resident apartment, and gardens etc.|
|Other:||Wall/floor tiles, window sill, wall cladding, baluster,
staircase, pillar/column etc.
|Packing:||Fumigated seaworthy wooden bundles|
|Loading Port:||Xiamen port (or any China Port)|
|Lead Time:||About 10-22 days after confirmation|
|Payment:||L/C at sight, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Cash etc.
30% deposit, 70% against B/L copy
|Quality Control:||A grade|
|Supply Ability:||1000 m² per Month|
GET SAMPLES & QUOTATION – please fill out the form below or email us