Terrazzo stone is made by mixing aggregates such as gravel, pebbles and marble into cement, and then pressing into a square block under a vacuum environment, and solidifying and cutting into slabs.
Regular size：2400*1600mm / 3200*1600mm
Thickness： Regular thickness is 20mm, 25mm and 30mm etc. The thickness of <20mm is not recommended. Customized thicknesses is available.
- After polishing, the polished degrees is above 70°~90°.
- It is strong, durable, low maintenance and environmental.
- Can meet a variety of thickness and profile processing requirements.
- Cleanliness can meet the requirements of high clean environments such as pharmaceuticals and CPU chip manufacturing.
- Non-combustible, anti-aging, anti-fouling, corrosion-resistant, no odor.
Any inquiry pls contact us freely.